i am totally boxless: vala for president in 2008

on the shores of avalon

25 July 2006

vala for president in 2008 | 11:54 PM >

I've been thinking about leaders a lot lately, leaders and the will to power. I've decided that I should start a project to put everyone behind a good candidate for 2008. So far we've only got two choices, a Republican or a Democrat, and both will be of questionable worth. In the end, the only escape we have from the mediocrity that lay before us is clear: we must choose our own candidate and have a write-in vote.

Thus, join hands with me and get behind someone we know, regardless of the job she does, will do better than our current fearless leader. She lies, she cheats, she steals, but at least she tells it straight when she's caught. I give you: Vala Mal Doran for President in 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home