two wild and crazy guys | 12:24 PM >

I got an email last night that Patrick died in a car accident on the 25th.
I was in shock all of last night... I mean, anyone who knew him knew he was this vibrant personality, this child in a man's body (in a good way). He was always just striving to be happy and to not do bad by others. I just saw him in december at my farewell party.
It's a shame that my favorite picture of us together was taken on a camera cell phone, but I've fixed it up as best I could. I think that out of all the shots I have of him he'd have liked me to post this particular one.
Not really sure what to do, or what to say. I did what I always do when I'm really upset last night: I biked for an hour with my thoughts in the sidecar. Now I'm awake and the reality is still cold.
Patrick, you were a good friend and a good man. You had magnificient man-boobs. If there's an afterlife I hope it's keeping you happy. You are already missed.
* * * * *
上の写真は僕とパトリックごとうです。前に川越校と狭山校に働きました。若いでも、25日に車の事件で亡くしました。一緒に居た時はいつも兄弟の気がしました。最後の見た時に彼は笑いだけをしました。子供の心を持って明るくゆく人でした。
他に言う事をわかりません。こんな事は人生で一番難しいののです。
<< Home