a good night | 12:46 PM >
Been a long time.
Lots of stuff on my mind lately, lots of neat little things and sites that have caught my eye, so let's get those out of the way first:
- Disney's The Story of Menstruation, and VD Attack Plan
- Channel Frederator, the podcast that'll make you want to bear a robot head's children (skip episode 22 though)
- The internet is for porn
Maybe I'll think of some more in a bit. Now, for a definition:
ser·en·dip·i·ty- The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.
- The fact or occurrence of such discoveries.
- An instance of making such a discovery.
Went out for an old friend's birthday party last night. Had an amazing time and met a lot of nice people not unlike myself. (Even danced.) Funny thing, though... Met someone I worked with briefly in Japan. She and I were only in the same branch a relatively short time (and our days on didn't mesh so well), but it's just amazing that half a world away I can walk into a club and meet someone from another life.

For those interested my animation is fully animated. I'm working on a few cuts and if I have time I'll also be changing around a few things here and there, but for the most part it's "finished." I've been working the past few days on the music but it's just not happening for me. It's really an issue of key and of baseline. I can't seem to find the key signature that feels like it matches the motions (B Maj or C Maj were my first choices, but they're not lining up in my head). And GarageBand is fighting me every step of the way. I dont' remember it being this finnicky the last time I played with it... Anyway, wish me luck. My nose is almost touching the finish line.
I've also been sketching again. I'm halfway through a sketchbook I bought in February (which is amazing for me, as I usually need one a year). I don't have a scanner any more, so you'll have to forgive me the photo done with my digital camera:

It's like Adidas said: "All day I dream about shoes."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home