i am totally boxless: rooftop snow

on the shores of avalon

21 January 2006

rooftop snow | 12:11 PM >



I love waking up to snow.

It would seem that I can, in fact, grow a beard.

This is a surprise to me as much as it is to anyone else. For most of my life all beard-growing attempts have met pitiful ends, my cheeks mostly bald or, at one point, bald in odd patches. No longer. For the past two weeks I've been thinking about shaving it all off, but now that I seem to be getting used to my own face again I think the beard'll stick around a little longer.

I've also been dreaming. In recent memory dreaming hasn't been a strong point of mine, so the fact that it's back in full force and despite my increasing insomniac nights is a nice surprise. But can anyone tell me what it means to have many different dreams that center around a place you've never been? For a few years now I keep dreaming about this one mall, a mall I've never been to. It has multiple floors, terraced with strange, long staircases and hundreds of shops I never enter. In fact, the only places I've ever entered in any of the dreams in the mall were the arcade (no surprise) and the movie theatre. Last night I dreamt I was driving a yellow Ferrari (possibly a Ferrari, not that I know cars) all over creation and eventually through that same mall, almost Mario Kart style.

* * * * *


雪を見るのがすごい楽だね。

僕の最近の顔を見たらあなたは「誰だ」と言う。ひげをそってないから今の顔はすごい。今までこんなひげをのばせる事は無理だったけど。ついにいいだったらひげを保つ。(keepをすると言いたかったけど言い方分からへん。)

僕はいつも寝不足だから夢をあんまり見られないけど最近、トロントで、いっぱい夢を見てるよ。2日前のは小さな車で危ない運転をした。多分僕はストレスが消えたから。今仕事はないのでストレスもない。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home