i am totally boxless: pudding!

on the shores of avalon

06 January 2006

pudding! | 11:29 AM >


今日、日本語が最初。

まず、一つの言っておきたい事がある。僕が国へ帰った理由は混乱してる人が多そう。帰った理由は手術は必要があるだけだ。僕の健康は僕に大切モンだから前の生活を残しちまったんだ。

だって、他の説明を想像しないでくれ。^-^ 僕が言った事だけを信じてくれ。

カルチャーショックと言う事は外国で起る事だけじゃない。自分の国へ帰る時、新しいカルチャーショックを経験する。(「経験する」って合ってる?分かるの?)三日前、カナダで高校生の女性を見た。日本の高校生達とともにスカートを縮めてる。10才の女性がセクシーな洋服を着てる。子供は携帯電話を持ってる。すごいショックだ!

子供の頃あの事は全部禁止だった。だから、今日の子供を理解出来ない。多分 今の時代が分からないようになった。僕はさ、もっと昔の時代の性格があるからなんだ。

でもね、一つの決まった事がある。僕は娘ができたら娘は女郎の洋服を着させない。子供を大人の世界から守る事は大切なんじゃなのか?女郎のように洋服やメイクをするとどんな事になるかな。セクスをしたいみたい人はセクスをしたい人を招くじゃない?

ごめんね。吐き出しすぎたんだ。

とりあえず、一番下の写真は3才の時の友達、ヘザーだ。久しぶり逢った。彼女は今度の春に結婚するつもりだ。僕が知ってる友達はみんなけっこんしてる。

* * * * *


pudding!


Pudding, the likes of which I've never tasted! Pudding! For the first time in so long I can't remember the last time!

Soy pudding. Ye gods, but do I live in a charmed era, an age in which miracles grow legs, hit the clubs, and find other miracles with whom to copulate and produce even more miraculous events!

Holiday photos are finally up. Hilights:

miho the magnificent
Miho the Magnificient
suitcase destruction
suitcase armageddon
my sister pwnz
my sister pwnz


As you can see I had a nice holiday. And my sister pwnz.

I wanted to write a few other things but they don't seem as important, now. So instead I'd like to go off on a totally new tangent.

I've been feeling strangely divided lately. The phrase that comes to mind is dichotomy of belief.

I find it harder and harder as time goes on to believe in God, or in some sort of divine plan. And yet, despite my lack of belief, I can't help but find some sort of belief in things I need to do, paths I need to take.

I had a lot of visible signals coming to Toronto. I had my cards read, which all came out perfectly. Plans for things I needed to do seemed to come in line together to converge here. There's a surgical clinic in town that specializes in the surgery I need, and now that I've visited them I feel pretty good about it. Also, the town itself feels welcoming; I don't feel like a stranger here. It's almost like, living in Japan, the towns resisted being memorized, but here I walk a street once and can remember how to go down it again.

So where do thoughts of destiny, or of being on the proper path for onesself, fit in with an atheist's mentality?

One more picture.

me and heather


That's Heather. I've known her since I was 3, or pretty much as far back as I have memories. We hadn't seen each other for like 10 years. (In the above-linked photoset, you can see pictures of her and her brother AJ and mother Debbie along with my family.) It was really great to get to see her again. She's person #33 I know to get married since I graduated uni, with her wedding set for this March (I think).

Just, you know, for your information. So you can see bits of my past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home