random thoughts | 9:58 PM >
1) Someone I used to be interested in told me last week that they could never imagine me having sex. That was a pretty strange thing to hear. They then proceeded to tell me that next time they'd look for a nice guy like me who "can" have sex. I think I qualify for the Hall of Fame. 2) Oh my god, VAUGHN! 3) The ability to keep one's eyes open is a highly underrated one. It's not until you lose it in the middle of teaching eight screaming children that you realize just how important it is. Especially when children wake you with crayon-on-the-trousers. 4) Christymanci (not to be confused with certain Dianne Wynn Jones characters) is an interesting form of magic whose properties need to be more thoroughly examined. On a side note, and to those who know me: would you say I create strong female characters in my stories, or am I a tool of the patriarchy? 5) If all characters need to be flawed to be loveable, then what are Superman's flaws? Character flaws, not genetic makeup flaws-- allergies don't count. 6) The curious should go here. Except Mike, who goes there every day anyway. 7) This was a good book. Not as good as this, but still quite enjoyable. 8) I don't want to go to work. 9) Does anyone out there know of a proper tutorial on doing Blogger templates? I can't for the life of me find anything even remotely useable.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home