i am totally boxless: a new toy

on the shores of avalon

21 October 2005

a new toy | 1:29 PM >

If you haven't used it yet I'd highly recommend Flock. I've heard that it's fairly unstable at the moment (the release is, in the company's defence, marked as a "developer preview"), but hey-- built-in Blogger and Flickr support mean that it's going to take over as my browser of choice once it hits a more stable milestone. Safari's been driving me crazy lately with the amount of times it crashes looking at the Hash forums. Flock seems so much snappier than FireFox, too, and more ... Mac-like, for lack of a better term. Kylie and I hit the driving range today. I can't recall exactly when the last time I did that was, but it was a while ago, with Uncle Robbie. This time I was consistently hitting balls by the end of it. Still not sure if left or right is right for me, but I did alright with a right-handed driver. As a bit of getting out and seeing the sunlight it's not a bad hobby, and it turns out there's a range around the corner where a bucket of balls is only about five dollars. It's pretty sad how excited I am about this season of Smallville. I guess it's because the show is finally starting to feel like it's picking up the pace, and Alison Mack is getting a lot more play now that Chloe knows Clark's secret. She's always been my favorite of the Smallville scoobies. Okay. I've been using it for five minutes now and I think Flock is officially my new favorite browser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home