core dump [ * ] | 3:43 AM >
Actually, the full core dump will be posted into my other journal. Those of you who know where it is can read it there. This whole week was even more draining than the last. I'm certain it's my job now; I get to work fine and as soon as I get in the door I lose all my energy. Mike always tells me to quit and switch, and it's really something I need to do. Unfortunately the backlash of my trip to the states hit. Being sick on top of a few unpaid days meant I'm about $600 in the hole this month. Fuck. So I have to keep my head low and do nothing again this month, when, long story short, I can't leave because I don't have the money. Lots of stuff on my mind lately. I think I think about things I shouldn't all too often. I finally watched Breakfast at Tiffany's last night with Clarissa, and on top of finally understanding why that movie is so talked about and why Audrey Hepburn is so adored, I think I may also have had a bit of a glimpse into my own head. (Why is it always the neurotic women in who I learn from?) I think I've got the mean reds, and I don't have a Tiffany's to go to. Anyway, Tokyo Game Show tomorrow. I'll leave you with the start of a new image and I'll get back with reports of the Revolution's new, weird controller after I've tried it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home